Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Went for my MRI results last week ughhhhh

This sucks I have to go back to the pain management clinic and start nerve block injections. Before I just used to go get corticosteroid injections in L4 L5 region before the surgery now there's a protrusion at L3 and that's whats causing the numbness and lack of feeling in my foot. In addition while I try to cook my tail bone and down the front of both thighs It gets totally numb and no feeling what so ever I make it to the couch and after a while the feelings start to come back gradually and there is a cold sensation that gradually moves up both legs until the feelings come back. They claim the nerve blocks will help this problem we will see! Pray for me everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I had those shots they give in the tailbone, and unfortunately, they didn't work for me. I have a problem with the sciatic nerve. After three or four tries, I refused to get them anymore. My mother did the same and the one time she had it done, it only worked for a week. Plus, she had a problem with them getting the needle in due to having broken her tailbone three times.

    I pray that the shot do the trick and work wonderfully for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, They didn't work now they are trying them on my knee! I already had one surgery and they are talking about another one!
    kim

    ReplyDelete