Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Mothers Love

I am so proud of my daughter Erica she has been going to the hospital everyday and bonding with the little one she then goes home and takes care of her 5 and 7 year olds she is so devoted to the three kids she is totally worn out pumping her milk every three hours so Drehym can have the best nourishment to grow quickly. I feel such a sense of pride watching her with the baby and the other two children. I am continuing with prayer and many tears along the way today I saw her with more tubes. I waited to get home and I broke down I have to be strong for Erica its so hard this crisis has taken its toll on my body and my pain index unbelievable at the visit today I had to stand the hour visit my daughter was in the chair with the baby I could barely walk when we left, but I strive on I have to for my family. This is the last week of the semester then a week off boy am I gonna stitch and relax when I actually can. Good nite stitching family!

13 comments:

  1. sending lot of hugs and good wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dulcinella she sure is fighting she is doing better!

      Delete
  2. Such a tiny one but a fighter!

    Continued prayers to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Faith prayers are working and appreciated! She gained an ounce she is 3lbs 4 ozs.

      Delete
  3. I am sending prayers your way. Dre'hym is such a lovely little girl. I believe she'll be a force to contend with as she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Malinda I believe when she grows up she will the world's best stitcher!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your beautiful new grandbaby... with two strong mommies like you and your daughter in Dre'hym's corner, that little girl is going to do great things someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaunterria strength is coming in drips and drabs these days we are worn out! She is definitely wort it and prayers are changing things.

      Delete
  5. Such a tiny one, but so loved! She's a fighter! Ongoing prayers for you all to be strong and survive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Sandie much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so precious! With mommy's love & granny's love she will thrive.

    continued prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Elena she had her eyes wide opened today! Prayers are working miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely know how hard it is to go through having a child and having to leave them at the hospital and care for the other kids. Mommy's love is the best medicine. I applaud your daughter!

    ReplyDelete