Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time to put the past behind her....

Drehym is home from the hospital this afternoon the surgery went well and she is a functioning normal 5 month old she is eating normal now and she is pooping up a storm, who ever thought I would say thank God for poop!! She caught a cold from the hospital other than that she is settling in this afternoon just fine no colostomy, no feeding tube, just a bottle and some good ole diapers. I am burned out gonna relax the rest of the day I will take it easy and kick back talk to you all soon so happy it's all over. I want to thank you all again soooooooo much for all the prayers, well wishes, care, and concerns.
Hugs
Kim

2 comments:

  1. It Is a very good news..I am so happy for you all..
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear this. I have been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete