Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Fight of Her Life

I just got off the phone with my 26 yr old daughter Maria Alyssa she was crying hysterically I asked what was wrong she said I just left the drs I have one year to live I am in the final stages of cervical cancer! I am numb, I can't stop crying, I can't stop praying, I can't stop thinking! She is the mother of three small children. She forgot to go get her pap smears the past couple of years she has memory issues. She has to have a total hysterectomy. Please, please, pray for her! She promised me she would fight with all her mite! I am going to be by her side in the fight of her life I have faith that God will deliver her through CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you daughter more than you can imagine!!!!! Hugs and lots of tears

10 comments:

  1. Mom you just made me cry again reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shock! I would totally be in denial. Maybe after the hysterectomy, the doctor will change the prognosis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im her sister I pray they do! Im trying to keep her positive....

      Delete
    2. Thank you Erica you are the best big sister she could ever ask for, a great daughter also I thank you for helping to keep our girl positive make jokes with her like I was it will brighten her spirit! Have her pray and read her bible before she goes to bed! Love you honey!
      Mommy!

      Delete
  3. Will be praying..pls keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying too..love for you all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone I know with God all things are possible I have placed her in God's hands.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You KEEP positive! Doctors only tell what science says...only the Lord really knows for any of us. I am praying for her and your strength. I wish I could give you a big hug...I am there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My niece was told that she was in the final stages of cervical cancer as well..........10 years ago! She went through the treatments way back when it was first found. The hysterectomy and all. She's doing great today. You tell your sweet daughter that doctors don't have a clue when it comes to telling people how long they have here on this earth. It's my opinion also that doctors shouldn't tell how long either. This doesn't help people to fight with all they have. The only thing it does sometimes is allows them to sit back and give up. I'm keeping your daughter in my prayers. She's in for some ups and downs ahead, but she has a lot to live for. She'll do well.
    LindaLee from
    CrossN' My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the words of advice and inspiration I will share these with her she has been reading everyone's comments and sincerely appreciates them and intends to fight with all her might and we all have her back I have 7 children and 13 grands our small army have her back she has no need to worry! God has her back she is in his hands!
    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete