Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish my followers and my friends a wonderful holiday season and those that celebrate a very Merry Christmas, Kwanza, and Hanukkah. I appreciate all of you that visit my space on the web and keep me motivated to keep posting. I hope you all have a joyous time with family, friends, food, gifts. This is the season of giving I have participated in four exchanges, and I enjoyed sending way more than I enjoyed receiving. I got a wonderful package from a Sister in Stitching Bernie from Australia made two homemade bibs one for my newest grandson and one for my newest grand daughter that will be in a day or so, she made an adorable little stitched card, animal cards with Aussie animals on them and A wonderful pop up card with a house and a tree inside. My sister Shanda sent me a huge box of cross stitching supplies, floss, hand dyed fabric, magazines, patterns galore such as Glendon House, etc.. I sure appreciated that! I had two secret santa's one got me Imaginating Holiday Blues, and the other a 10 gc to 123stitch I ordered CCN's  It's Snow Cold, and with my other 10gc I had from winning bingo CCN's In the Meadow. I have become seriously addicted to LHN and CCN patterns, I had previous gc's to 123 from Secret Sister exchange and I ordered CCN's Frosty Forest Raccoon Cabin, the button for it, a highliter that erases, needles, some needed floss for L*K's Mystery, and L*K's A Little Snow. I have oodles to keep me busy. I also received two LHN patterns in one of the exchanges one of the Virtues and the other a kitty cat one can't remember the name. I am almost done the Raccoon Cabin. I promise an update in a day or so. Oh I almost forgot my daughter bought me a knitting machine I get to open it today it came with frilly yarn from Red Heart and a perfume set smells awesome, my hubby to be bought me a wonderful tablet, my oldest daughter bought me three patterns from 123 stitch(they are the best to order from great prices and quick I mean super quick delivery) I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment