Tuesday, August 19, 2014

OMG I am too excited.....

Less than 24 hrs from now, at 2 p.m. I will be a married woman! We have everything in place and ready, tomorrow my 4th oldest is coming in the morning to crimp my hair I just dyed all the grey's I will be having crimped, burgundy hair. I am still debating on a veil if any of my blogger friends and followers please give me your honest opinion this is my second marriage my dress is Ivory not white and I am wearing black flats. I have a lovely white bouquet that I may stick a couple of red roses in I am also debating that also. I will post pics by the weekend I am going to put the camera in the one hour photo at Walmart Thursday or Friday. Please say a prayer for us that everything goes smoothly tomorrow. Hugs to you all the care to read and/or follow me!

1 comment: