Monday, July 18, 2016

2 Brand New Grands in 1 Day!!!

I feel like the luckiest grandma alive on June 25th we were blessed with not 1 but 2 brand new grands!!! We didn't know my DIL was expecting she his the pregnancy from everyone until she went in labor and on June 25th at 4:14 a.m. Zahriannah was born 6lbs 7 ozs very healthy she is beautiful!!! On June 25th at 11:49 p.m. my DD Maria(the daughter battling cancer again) gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby boy. The little guy weighed in at 7lbs 8ozs I got to name him Ameer (it means Prince)Aiden. I am happy to say both mothers and baby's are doing great. The other new grand born March 31st Izyannah is doing great she is growing fast! We had two kindergarten graduations, one preschool, one six grade and a boat load of promotions. On the stitchy front it has been going slow my mojo flew out of the window except for the Mother's day pillow I made for my MIL. Oops forgot one more thing in November my son and DIL are having a baby girl this makes #20, 9 step grands, and oodles of adopted (not officially) but they love me to pieces grands. I stop and think hey I caused all this I was an only child!!! I will update sooner hopefully some stitchy goodness! Pics are in order Zahriannah, Ameer, Izyannah, Anjanique, Amerah, Jarece, and Jamyah. Thanks for stopping by talk to you real soon!
Hugs Kim






2 comments: