Monday, May 25, 2015

Some Stitching and Some Life

L*K Hugs & Kisses

L*K Mother

Tote for Mother in Law

Mother's Day bracelet with ring attached

Wonderful Gift basket with all kinds of goodies in it

Beautiful Flowers from my Hubby they are still alive an smell so goooood

A Close up of the tote bag

Hey everyone sorry for the long gap between posts there has been lots going on since March since we left off it was Drehym's birthday. The 30th of April was my grandsons Donovan's birthday and heaven birthday he passed away the day he was born he would have been 13 God had other plans for him we had a dinner and a cake in his honor.April 30th was also my step grand daughter Serenity's 10th birthday. April 2nd was Jarece's 4th birthday we had a nice Spiderman themed party for him. May 9th brought Lil DaVante Jr's 3rd birthday we had a large bbq birthday party for him and his sister Serenity it was a blast! May 10th Mother's Day my oldest daughter Erica's baby father had a wonderful bbq for me and my other daughter Jaleesa, and Erica it was yummy. I received beautiful gifts from my husband, Erica, and Jaleesa I will show pics in this post. May 15th brought us Mariah's 8th birthday she had a really nice Bubble Guppies birthday party boy were there a lot of kids there whew!!!!
I finished a L*K piece called Hugs & Kisses on hand dyed aida bell pull not sure of the color it is a pretty purple though, and I changed all the called for colors to suit the colors I know my daughter Jaleesa would like I will be framing the piece. I finished an adorable mini blue Janlynn tote bag with monogrammed letters I found in Cross Stitch Crazy for my mother in law for mother's day. I was gifted by my wonderful secret sister L*K's Mother chart and the required floss and a beautiful aida 16ct fabric I am working on it and I can't wait to finish it! I am also working on WWS Tribal Baby Feet I had taken a break from it temporarily. I took a leave of absence on Max in the Adironadacks but I will be back to it real soon and I am getting startitis really bad I have yet to see what I will start.

Thank you for staying tuned and reading this far I would have had much more stitching done but I had a epidural spinal injection last week and I get another one this Wednesday on the other side so hopefully I will feel like stitching again sooner this go round. I wanted to share a pic of my new tattoo its a cross stitched heart with a needle and thread I hope you all like it! Please feel free to leave a comment and say hello if you would like I love to hear from you!
Sorry for the sideways pics tried everything to fix them it didn't work!
Sharece (Jarece's 6 yr old brother)

Jarece, Daryl, Jamyah

Mariah
Cross Stitch Tattoo




No comments:

Post a Comment